Outfit idea: White lace crop top


As I try out new ways to style myself, I've been thinking about what seems to be a fashion staple of the past few years: a white lace crop top (or, really, you can just have your crop top white, not necessarily lace). Am I bold enough to show my belly? I honestly am not sure about that but with a high waisted skirt I could at least give it a try: this one is long enough to cover the waistband but it's still short enough to look super cute --and it doesn't need to be tucked inside the skirt which means less layers in summer (yay!). I have also found another crop top I liked, aren't the crochet flowers adorable? I'd style it similarily, maybe just with a plain skirt this time.

I also have the following message from my sponsor, Zaful, for you guys, and it's a small gift for you!
Want to be the more fancy in this summer? Just do it! Discover our newest summer arrivals and apply the following code ZFEN at checkout for a 10% discount!


Follow

1 comment