Remix: Grey sack dress

Outfits: 1, 2, 3, 4

I don't have many grey dresses and even less plain, non-printed ones. I just tend to go for all the things packed up in one piece. But it seems a plain grey dress goes a long way! I've been wearing this sack-shaped number on an off the blog all the time, it's just so comfortable and it goes with everything. If I was making it again, I'd go a size smaller, though. This one was a test garment that I liked enough not to make the 'real' dress out of some printed (of course) fabric. But it does have a little too much body. Can't wait to sew up another version! I have a cute printed corduroy with thin wale that would fit perfectly, I think...

Follow

4 comments

  1. Ohhh, I look forward to seeing the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv it! Is there a free pattern for it you could share also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just come across your blog and had to stop and let you know that I am LOVING it! Your style is so gorgeous - it's fun and playful with lots of colour, but always looks so put together. And I love that you sew your own clothes as well - me too! Remixes are one of my favourite things, so I'm loving seeing the different ways you've worn this dress :)
    I've followed you now and can't wait to see more of your posts in future :)
    Sian xx Rebel Angel

    ReplyDelete