Outfit: Light the way

This is the last post from the seaside! Well, at least the last outfit post, because I've got a couple of rolls of film to develop and if those photos are any good, I will definitely share some snapshots/postcards from our trip. Anyway, can you believe we've been away for three weeks? Such lovely, long vacation! I couldn't be more happy about it. In the past, we would go away for a week or two tops, but always felt hungry for more afterwards, as if the meal was too small. This long trip proves that three weeks is what we need to really feel rested. As we were leaving the seaside, I did feel a slight twinge --how can we be going away so soon?! Leaving all the biking, mushroom hunting, sight seeing and exploring behindg... But at the same time, I knew I was eager to be home at last, and I couldn't wait to to fall ssleep in my own bed, surrounded by my four pets (did I mention we adopted a second cat in addition to our two dogs and his majesty Shark the cat?). Not to mention my sewing machine! I SO missed sewing, guys!

thrifted dress and cardigan, sweater, necklace c/o Good Looking Objects, old boots and beret and purse


We took these photos by the 19th c. lighthouse in Niechorze. Last time we were here, we climbed the stairs to the top and almost got blown off by the wind so we decided to stay safe on the ground this time. The lighthouse itself is quite a sight to see, especially in the night --it's colorfully illuminated and the light it sends itself is pretty mesmerizing as it scans the area in a starburst pattern, especially if you are lucky like we were and see it on a slightly misty night. You can see it in this video I made --taken with my phone cam so not the best quality but decent enough to grasp the idea.

I'm wearing a thrifted dress and cardigan, sweater, necklace c/o Good Looking Objects, old boots and beret and purse

Photos by Bartek.



Follow

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely location! ♥ And I must say I want your shoes so badly!


    Sora.
    http://dangerouslyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been eyeing these shoes for a year before I caved and bought them on sale! Sooo pretty.

      Delete
  2. Śliczny sweterek :)) pozdrawiam serdecznie :) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki :). Nie ma to jak second handy!

      Delete
  3. Hi there! I know this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does managing a well-established blog like yours require a large amount of work?
    I am brand new to running a blog however I do write in my journal daily.

    I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new
    aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Lovely question, thanks for asking! It takes me more or less 20 hours a week to write this blog. However, I count in the time that I spend on emailing back and forth with brands and handling all the other social media like instagram, pinterest, facebook, tumblr and fashion-bloggers oriented sites like Chictopia, Lookbook etc. Without that, I'd say it takes an hour at most to take photos and then an hour or two to work on them in lightroom/photoshop and about an hour to write a regular post to go with the outfit (I'm a slow writer tho). So that makes it about 3 to 4 hours per post. I post three times a week, so that's roughly 9-12 hours weekly. Is it a lot of time? Hard for me to say. It's a hobby for me, so I enjoy this time very much and the process relaxes me :).

      If you like writing your journal so much, maybe blogging would be a good idea to branch out and meet some people who will follow along on your road. That's pretty rad in my experience.

      Just follow your heart and give it a try! If it doesn't work for you, you can always stop doing it.

      Best!
      Klara

      Delete