Outfit: Autumn creeping in

Just a short post today, saying that I'm already back in the city and back to work. The vacations were so lovely and invigorating! And while the weather in Warsaw may be changeable, I only want to see the brightest and most sunny of days, and memorize them thanks to the photos that we take. We managed to capture the most beautiful, velvety light on the leaves of this ivy (or is it Virginia creeper?)!

thrifted skirt (shortened), blouse, flats, old beret and purse, thrifted cardigan.


The blouse I'm wearing is from a local Polish brand called Medicine, and as I've been following them for a while, I decided this year has been their best, especially in terms of prints. I'm not easy to please these days when it comes to prints, as a lot of them that I see are way too 'novelty' for me, but seeing these beautiful carousel-like horsies, drawn in subdued tones on a pretty blouse with gathers at the arm seams made me cave. Also this dress printed with astrology-inspired shapes that I showed you in another post was a thing I couldn't pass up on. They are collaborating with independent Polish artists to create these prints. That is a big 'yes' in my book. Bravo to Medicine. By the way, this is not an ad or anything, I'm just genuinely impressed with their work.

I'm wearing a thrifted skirt (shortened), blouse, flats, old beret and purse, thrifted cardigan.

Photos by Bartek.


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment