Outfit: Yellow things like sunshine and sunflowers

a dress I designed and sewn, thrifted jacket and hat, loafers (sold out, similar), purse (sold out, different colour)


Enjoy some sunshine and sunflowers with me! This is my second take on the dress from the last post. You may notice that what's changed is the skirt shape. This was my jumping off point for a rework of the whole design --you'll have to wait for the next outfit post to see what I did next. It's an interesting journey, this design process. I'm still on it and still feel like I'm not in the sweet spot where I'm satisfied with what I came up with. But, that means some dresses do get sewn along the way, and you can never have too many dresses, am I right?

Wearing a dress I designed and sewn, thrifted jacket and hat, loafers (sold out, similar), purse (sold out, different colour).

Photos by my boyfriend.
Follow

6 comments

  1. I adore the photo of you jumping <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright and sunshiney yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love this dress... that pattern, that shape!. It so beutiful, and what more important You look great, just like pin-up girl. You have very good photographer:)
    Best regarts
    polka-dots.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cutest dress for summer!!! and you are very right, never enough dresses, hehehe :-)

    www.kikabibi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chyba pierwszy raz tu piszę do Ciebie, a nie na blogo-forum. Piękne masz wszystkie zdjęcia i sympatycznie wyglądasz, co Ci zresztą tam pisałam.
    Wiesz może, co zrobić, jak się tak dziwnie układają zaszewki? Szyję sukienkę i mam to, co u Ciebie widać. Próbowałam głębiej zszyć, ale dalej źle.
    pozdrawiam
    AgnieszkaM

    ReplyDelete