Outfit: All the world is green

a dress I made from vintage cotton and a pattern I drafted myself, vintage heels from Nordic Retro Style, necklace, thrifted cardigan, old purse.

Like I promised in my last post, here is another version of the same dress. The neckline happened when I was talking with my boyfriend about the design --since I normally always work alone, it's good to have someone to bounce ideas off when I'm stuck. He's the most patient soul. We came up with this 'curled braces' neckline, as he called it, and I think I'm going to keep this one. I just need to make a few adjustments to the fit (as always). Then I thought about this late 60s kind of skirt with a deep inverted pleat in the middle and just added it to the bodice. It does look very 60s inspired, no?

Wearing a dress I made from vintage cotton and a pattern I drafted myself, vintage heels from Nordic Retro Style, necklace, thrifted cardigan, old purse.

Photos by my boyfriend.

Comments

  1. Ślicznie wyglądasz :)) pozdrawiam serdecznie :) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daisy print on this dress is so pretty!
    -Madison
    www.minniemsueblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that print! I wish I had a dress like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agghh this dress is too cute. I would buy something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zakochałam się w tej sukience! Uwielbiam takie retro klimaty, a do tego ten wzór w stokrotki... pięknie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress, you are very talented!! Loving the pleat and the flowers - dots mix :-)

    www.kikabibi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment