Brand Spotlight: Good Looking Objects new collection

Recently my dear and talented jewellery making friend Melinda released a new collection of her own design for her store, Good Looking Objects. I was super excited to follow along on her journey to developing these pieces --she has a lovely Instagram account where she posted a lot of her progress pictures. Now that the pieces are up in her store, I am so proud of her! The designs are again magical, personal and with just the right touch of whimsy. I am officially in love with the Handful of Magic necklace --can you resist a palm marked with a wind rose? Like the palms of our hands, marked with lines that tell out destinies, this necklace is a talisman always ready to remind us that we are constantly navigating our lives and are on a life-long journey... I, for one, am instantly charmed by this simple yet evocative idea.

If you like Melinda's designs and her store, you now have the unique opportunity to win a $100 gift card to shop for her jewellery! All you have to do is go to her instagram account and follow three simple rules --check the details here. The giveaway will end on 17. May so hurry up if you want to take part in it! Good luck!

Follow

2 comments:

  1. *So* much gratitude for your support of Good Looking Objects... And I am so intrigued by the term "wind rose" - I somehow never heard the term before! I hope your lovely readers join the giveaway! <3 Thank you, awesome lady!

    ReplyDelete