Sewing: Another Late For Tea dress

I love it when my Late For Tea dresses travel! This one is going to France, to lovely Marie. Thank you for your commission, dear! It was a pleasure to work with the fabric you chose. Lovely shades of green and blue on this wool. I still have enough left to make one dress (or a skirt perhaps, if that was someone's inclination?), so if you like this fabric as much as Marie and I do, drop me a note! Marie asked for a longer length than I originally designed and I was happy to oblige. When you commission a dress, we can easily settle all the details, like changes in length and size etc.

There are other fabrics available as well and you can see them here.

Read all the details about the Late For Tea dress --sizing, pricing etc. --in this post.

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment