Outfit: In the swamps

skirt I made, thrifted sweater, jacket c/o Shein, bad (sold out, different colour), old boots, vintage belt, locally bought beret

Last time I've been to this place, it was all covered with ice and snow. I promised myself I'd come back for a photoshoot and so I did. Only this time --well, you can see for yourselves. The thaw has begun and everything is now submerged under water. The boars are living on this territory and in many past summers I used to get chased away from this area when they were breeding and caring for their young. So far, though, it looks safe to be around and explore the mysterious place. In some of the photos I am standing on a wall that once divided the area in two. I have no idea what it was that needed separating. For as long as I remember --and I've been living in the vicinity ever since I was born --here were the wildlands: the swamps and the fallow lands where I would come to hide amongst the trees and bushes. I would sometimes find an abandoned shack or another artifact of times past, much like this wall, that only stirred up my imagination when no sensible explanations came to mind. I still come for the same thrill and for the same weird calm that I can always find here.


Wearing a skirt I made, thrifted sweater, jacket c/o Shein, bad (sold out, different colour), old boots, locally bought beret.

All photos by myself.

Follow

Comments

  1. Absolutely loving all of the pops of yellow in this look! These swamps look like a great place to explore:)
    -Madison
    www.minniemuseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Madison! Yeah, that place is really something... Even though I do know it pretty well, it still holds some mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such an interesting place to visit and explore!
    The Artyologist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment