Outfit: Amanita hide

a skirt I made, sweater, old beret and coat, vintage belt and bag, Clark's flats, blouse c/o Shein
.
Absolutely loving this amanita jumper! I'm secretly a mushroom fiend, an avid mushroom hunter, I could spend hour and days and weeks hidden in the forest, searching for these beautiful critters. The edible ones, obviously. I don't really need to eat them, even though I find them very tasty --just the thrill of the hunt does it for me. At a risk of sounding weird here, aren't mushrooms really pretty? Such harmonious shape and smell and texture... There are few prettier than an amanita tho. I'm liking the heart-shaped spot on my jumper, so cute!

Wearing: a skirt I made, sweater, old beret and coat, vintage belt and bag, Clark's flats, blouse c/o Shein.

Photos by my boyfriend.

Follow

4 comments

  1. The jumper is so levely! and the entire outfit too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I loved the jumper the moment I saw it and can't get enough of wearing it now! :)

      Delete