Outfit: Oldie but goldie

thrifted dress and cardigan and bag, necklace, old oxfords and scarf, faux leather jacket, vintage belt

This dress has been one of my favorites ever since I bought it a few years ago at a thrift store. It's always been a bit on the large side for me but it's comfy, lightweight, printed and teal which are basically all the things that I like in a piece of clothing. I wear it a lot and I'm sure it appeared on the blog again after this remix post. When I was choosing an outfit today and asked myself: what is it that I want to wear?, this dress popped into my mind. It's even looser on me right now but I don't mind.

I'm also thriving on spring and inhaling it deep into my lungs and my whole being. Even in all my typical inner turmoil, I can see that good things are all around and more are surely coming. I want to sing and share my smiles with everyone. I hope spring makes you, too, as happy as a lark.

Wearing a thrifted dress and cardigan and bag, necklace, old oxfords and scarf, faux leather jacket, vintage belt

All photos by myself.


Follow

Comments

  1. Hi,
    I'm jealeous of the dress. The green is great - it remainds me the Mood Board by Rebecca on A Clothes Horse. Have you seen it?
    Have a nice day,
    Karo
    http://inkpotstories.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! Yes, I follow Rebecca closely and I've seen her moodboard :). Coincidentally we posted green on the same day :D.

      Have a lovely day, too!

      Delete
  2. You look great! Been reading your blog for months now and I love it. Have a great day :)
    Cass x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm so flattered! Thank you for sticking by, that is the best compliment for me :)

      Delete

Post a Comment