Outfit: 9 3/4

sweater I made, And Mary necklace, thrifted boots, jacket and scarf, dress c/o The Other Sparrows, locally bought beret

Ok, so we've basically just been playing around with speedlights on one February evening and I literally froze my toes off but at the same time these photos look like I've just arrived at Hogwarts so there's that. Also pay attention to my Helena Bohnam-Carter-esque styling a'la determined orphan coming to a big city. Mixing a lot of prints here but I think I could've pulled off even more for a more literal look. Oh well, another time!

Also just wanted to give you guys a heads up that this dress by The Other Sparrows is totally awesome: super soft cotton, fully lined, great details and impeccable finish. I can't remember the last time I wore a dress this well fitted. So if you were wondering if it's reasonable to get something from their site, I'd say it totally is. Sorry for not enough close up shots but as I said: I froze my toes off for these photos. And fingers too. This dress will be making more appearances on the blog, though, so I'll provide betted detail shots then!

Wearing a sweater I made, And Mary necklace, thrifted boots, jacket and scarf, dress c/o The Other Sparrows, locally bought beret.

Photos by my boyfriend and me.

Follow

4 comments

  1. This is so creative and fun. I really like what you did!
    -Joy
    Outfit Zest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I've enjoyed taking these photos very much :).

      Delete
  2. Very fun photoshoot- I love the photos you got.
    The Artyologist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole :). It was fun to take and edit the photos.

      Delete