Outfit: Put a bow on it

a corduroy dress I made, blouse c/o Shein, old flats, hat, vintage coat

If you've been following this blog for a while, you know that I can rarely go without patterns, prints, embroideries and all kinds of other ornaments. They're my basics. There, I said it. Others have blue jeans and white tees as their basics --I can't go a day in my life without a busy print on my blouse. But check this out! Such a simple and plain outfit, not even a cable knit sweater in sight to add some chaos to the mix. Well, at least I have this embroidered bow. It works as a pin or a brooch or a necklace --and I don't need anything else to make this otherwise truly basic outfit look more me.

Wearing: a corduroy dress I made, blouse c/o Shein, old flats, hat, vintage coat.

Photos by my boyfriend.

Follow

2 comments:

  1. I love the bow! I too love to dress in prints. They are my basics too ;)
    The Artyologist

    ReplyDelete