Outfit inspirations: Fairy child



I felt so good in this happy outfit from last week! Like a fairy child playing hide and seek between the tall weeds and flowers. It was so refreshing to wear a lot of colour after what felt like ages spent in dulled tones. I don't know why I kept shying away from colour through a large part of the last year. I'm back to my colourful self now, though!


I thought I'd do the outfit over in a similar colour palette but with different forms added to the mix, like a slouchy cable knit cardigan and a blouse with a statement bow. Oh, I'd truly love to wear it all together styled this way!

Follow

2 comments

  1. Uroczo wyglądasz, spódniczka jest boska <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing style and love your recommendations.Though I confess, I do wish that first dress would work a little better for those of us with curves.I like to arrange in pairs with club black dress.I thought you can try it.

    ReplyDelete