Outfit idea: Up, up and away!


While I was browsing Modcloth recently, the hot air balloon print blouse turned my attention. Just how cute is that print? I then remembered the hot air balloon purse and the rest kind of added itself... I'm into strong and bold colours recently so I really like the contrast of blue dress (that lace print!) with the red cardigan.  The nicely thick navy blue coat calms everything down while the oxford shoes add a bit of class to the whole look. Add the kitty post earrings from Good Looking Objects and you're good to go on a date... or just coffee with your best friend.

Remember that if you're a new customer, you get 20% off your first order on Modcloth!

Follow

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for including the kitty earrings with this adorable getup! 💛 🐾

    ReplyDelete