Sewing: Karolina's skirt

One of my lovely customers, after receiving her own skirt, called to ask me if I would sew a skirt for her best friend Karolina as a birthday gift. I was super happy to take part in a surprise like that! They visitd me together a few weeks later and after some excited debating (imagine three girls looking through vintage magazines and squealing at all the cute designs), we picked the right skirt pattern and fabric.

Here's Karolina in her new skirt now. Seeing her happily try it on was just so lovely! It's moments like this that make my day so much brighter. Thanks to both girls for letting me participate in creating the perfect birthdya gift!
Follow

1 comment:

  1. That skirt is so lovely! Sounds like it was a wonderful experience for all involved.

    ReplyDelete