2016 wrap up

Sharing some of my favorite outfits of 2016 today. It was a year of change for me, in the style department as well as in others. I don't think I've figured everything out yet but I'm well on my way to get there someday. I can't wait to see what 2017 brings. It's got to be better than 2016 because almost everything about the latter could be improved. I have a lot on my mind right now, some plans for the future that make me excited.

Thanks for being here with me last year! I hope you will stay a while now, too.

January

I made my own baby doll dress

February

Swinger of birches

March

Poor girl but not blue

An excited sort of beetle

April

I made a dress

May

Hold my gaze, love

July

The story of a pencil skirt

August

Learn me hard, oh learn me right

Sailor shorts

September

Sacked

October

We call it fall

Fringing upon yesterday

November

Finding balance

December

The quiet of the day

Follow

4 comments

  1. wyglądasz na tych zdjęciach naprawdę mega promiennie ;)
    PorcelainDesire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne podsumowanie :) jesteś bardzo fotogeniczna :) pozdrawiam serdecznie :) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and adorable!
    I wish you all the best for 2017! I hope you get everything you wish for this new year!
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete