Unexpected

Sometimes things happen unexpectedly. In life in general, yes, but with clothes in particular this time. My latest co-operation with Romwe is one such example. When the brand reached out to me and offered free clothes, I was both surprised and intrugued. I definitely wasn't expecting a brand like Romwe to message me but it's always nice to be noticed. I browsed their site (or: a selection they invited me to choose from) and came about these overalls. Now, overalls were on my to-try list long before they came into style last year. I just never could find a pair I'd like. So I thought I'd give these a try.

When they arrived, I tried them on promptly and to my surprise they were... shortish? Not what I expected. In the product photo they appeared cropped, yes, but not mid-calf short. Not a big problem styling them because luckily I own a pair of tall boots, but I'm definitely going to have to wait until the temperatures rise before wearing them again. I'm thinking my oversized floral tee and sneakers would go great with these.

Not that it's a bad thing! The overalls are cute and fit me well, and the fabric is nicely stretchy and on the thicker side that I prefer so all that is great! It was just surprising. But I guess surprises like these make you all the more creative because you have to find a way to make certain things work for you. At least that's what I've decided to take out of this!

Wearing: a sweater and a blouse I made from self-drafted patterns. Also wearing: overalls c/o Romwe, Nord boots (sold out), a cap my Granny knitted, old coat, vintage pin.

All photos by myself.

Follow

2 comments

  1. Wow ! Rewelacyjnie wyglądasz w tych ogrodniczkach, jestem zachwycona <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ale wspaniałe zdjęcia! :) Podobają mi się niesamowicie :) Nałożyłaś na nie jakiś filtr?

    ReplyDelete