True colours

I'm usually not one for wearing black and white but the colourful streets we've been wandering around in the last days really called for an outfit that would be just a background to their awesomeness. I guess the true colours of mine lay more in the walls of the houses here rather than in the clothes I am wearing in today's post.

I'm wearing a skirt I made from self-drafted pattern. Fabric is beautiful quality 100% suiting wool.
Also wearing: jacket, old boots and hat, thrifted purse, shirt from a local market and pin by Cafe Moscow.
Photos by my boyfriend.
I'm usually not one for wearing black and white but the colourful streets we've been wandering around in the last days really called for an outfit that would be just a background to their awesomeness. I guess the true colours of mine lay more in the walls of the houses here rather than in the clothes I am wearing in today's post.

I'm wearing a skirt I made from self-drafted pattern. Fabric is beautiful quality 100% suiting wool.
Also wearing: jacket, old boots and hat, thrifted purse, shirt from a local market and pin by Cafe Moscow.
Photos by my boyfriend.

Follow

1 comment