Bid the ocean farewell

It's time to say goodbye to Porto --actually by the time you're reading this I'm already settled back in Warsaw. This is my last post from the beautiful Portugese city and since I'd discovered I was really taken with the ocean (which I'd only seen for the first time while in Porto!), I wanted to have these last photos taken on the beach.

What an amazing force of nature the ocean is! It's also funny how easily we ascribe certain emotions and human states to it: rage, calmness, cunning, mystery... while in reality it's just water. Lots and lots of salty water driven by the moon and by the sun.

What's not to love?

I am wearing a dress I made from a self-drafted pattern and vintage denim that was a gift.
Also wearing: thrifted sweater and blouse, old flats and tights.
Photos by my boyfriend.
It's time to say goodbye to Porto --actually by the time you're reading this I'm already settled back in Warsaw. This is my last post from the beautiful Portugese city and since I'd discovered I was really taken with the ocean (which I'd only seen for the first time while in Porto!), I wanted to have these last photos taken on the beach.

What an amazing force of nature the ocean is! It's also funny how easily we ascribe certain emotions and human states to it: rage, calmness, cunning, mystery... while in reality it's just water. Lots and lots of salty water driven by the moon and by the sun.

What's not to love?

I am wearing a dress I made from a self-drafted pattern and vintage denim that was a gift.
Also wearing: thrifted sweater and blouse, old flats and tights.
Photos by my boyfriend.
Follow

3 comments

  1. Oh my goodness! that dress is just the most adorable thing! I've been looking for something like that and have been thinking about trying to make my own pattern for it. You've done a fantastic job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Znalazłaś na płazy herbatniki i pierścionek, whoa! :-D

    ReplyDelete