Cinnamon girl

Sewing for fall is my favorite thing to do. Made this dress based on this pattern, it was a test run before I made it for a friend. It's a great pattern to try out, very straight-forward to sew and satisfying to wear. I had no problems with fitting --it fit perfectly both my friend and me. I chose to make the sweetheart neckline a little shallower for myself and freehanded the skirt part --I was going with all the fabric I had left and decided it wouldn't look good gathered, so I just made a combination of box pleats and knife pleats. Turned out kinda 1960s and I like it.

I'm wearing a dress I made from Sweetheart Party Dress at BurdaStyle. Also: cardigan and oxfords are old. I bought the scarf from Susanne (thank you again, it's perfect!). The backpack if thrifted vintage.
Photos by my boyfriend.

Follow

3 comments:

  1. You always have the best photos. I'd love it if you'd do a blog post about how you go about taking photos for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. piękna sesja, sceneria jest wręcz urocza ;)
    PorcelainDesire

    ReplyDelete