Swinger of birches







Taking photos by a small grove of birches brought Robert Frost to my mind because I'm simple and obvious like that. It is a good poem, though. The weather was good that day and I definitely could smell spring and adventure in the air. Another grove of trees grew nearby, what looked like firs from a distance, and there, if I remember correctly, at an age of around 17 I had broken up with a boyfriend. The trees were so much smaller back then, it surprised me to see them all grown up now. I don't think I've grown up like that.

*All the stuff I'm wearing is either old or thrifted or found. The dress, worn under the sweater, is handmade by me.

*All photos by myself.
Kiedy robię zdjęcia w brzozowym gaju, nie może mi nie przyjść do głowy Robert Frost, bo taki ze mnie człowiek prosty i oczywisty. Na swoje usprawiedliwienie mam, że to dobry wiersz.

*Wszystko, co mam na sobie, jest albo stare, albo z second handu, albo znalezione. Sukienkę sobie uszyłam.

*Zdjęcia zrobiłam sama.

Follow