The heat before the storm

During our short stay at my boyfriend's parents', we were struck with extremly high temperatures that made us venture out in search for a body of water to cool ourselves off. So, we went on a long car ride with a clear plan to go to Warta river. As is often the case with us, we decided we needed to find a secluded spot because our regular spot would surely be swamped with other people seeking coolness of the river. All that sounds good and sensible but it just so happens that Warta river turned out to be pretty much inaccessible from any other place. So, a few hours of mindless meandering later, with out heads spinning from the crazy heat, we decided to go straight to the place we first decided to streer clear off. And who could've suspected that? There was no one there. Aaand... around half an hour after we got there, a it started to rain and a huge storm approached us. We still managed to snap a few pictures.




Dress: made it myself
Pattern: self drafted
Fabric: vintage, gift from my Granny
Flats: Calamera, old
Backpack: Even&Odd via Zalando
Ring&Necklace: Rossmann
Photos by my boyfriend, The Fish.

Follow facebook bloglovin pinterest instagram tumblr email

23 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Dzięki! Jedna z moich ulubionych :).

      Delete
  2. Cudna sukienka :) Bardzo Ci ładnie w bieli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki! Dopiero niedawno odkryłam, że biel to fajny kolor.

      Delete
  3. You're very pretty, dear :-) I know this situation very well, by the way, I often drive around aimlessly with my boyfriend in order to find nice place to take a walk/take photographs. Most times it works out really well and we find a more or less magic place but on some days it's just impossible. But I enjoy just driving around too so that's not a big problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't get me wrong, driving around aimlessly is one of the coolest ways to explore any new area and we love to do that, too! Just this time we set out with a plan of getting cooled down in water and it took us juuust a little too much time to get there ;).

      Delete
  4. What a lovely dress, Klara! I've always loved white dresses with an embroidered hem...so pure and summery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! This dress is summer embodied! Thank you Tina :).

      Delete
  5. sukienka urocza, idelana na leti ciepły dzien

    ReplyDelete
  6. Po prosty magiczne zdjęcia! Przepięknie wyglądasz w tej białej sukience :)

    Pozdrawiam,
    VANILLAMADNESS.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masz w sobie tyle wdzięku i uroku, że nie można się napatrzeć! Mimo, że nie zawsze zostawiam komentarz, to przeglądam każdy wpis i jestem każdym z osobna zachwycona, Twoją naturalnością i dziewczęcością. A Twoje sukienki są zjawiskowe i bardzo subtelne.
    Pozdrawiam! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, mam to samo! Też zaglądam do Ciebie regularnie i zawsze się zachwycam, tylko nie zawsze komentuję. Dobrze wiedzieć, że mam taką fajną czytelniczkę, jak Ty :).

      Delete
  8. This looks so idyllic! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award over on my page :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I'm so flattered!

      Delete
  9. Te zdjęcia są magiczne! Wyglądasz tak promiennie i niewinnie w tej białej sukience. Oczu nie mogę oderwać :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I realized why I love your photos so much. They remind me of Birdy's songs. And I looove Birdy. It's like your photos are snaps from a video she's making or something. So, so beautiful! xo
    Alina
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to discover Birdy then! I've never listened to her before :).

      Delete
    2. You should! Not sure what kind of music you're into but she has such a beautiful voice. I suggest 'Wings', 'Skinny Love' and 'Shelter' .
      Kisses!
      Alina

      Delete