This week's wrap up

This week's outfits: 1, 2 and 3.

Things I loved this week:
  • Braccialini Temi bags. Remember when I told you about my love for them? Well, I've been window shopping again and I want all of them. Again,
  • This collection of unusual vintage photos. I love how quirky and everyday those are! What we usually imagine when we think "vintage photos" are beautifully retouched images of elegant people posed in a photographer's atelier. Well, this set ain't that at all!
  • From Someone In Love blog - I'm probably late to the party cause this chic just HAS to be famous for her outfits. But I've just fond her blog and let me tell you, it's a revelation. She'll get her own place in my Lovely Blogs series for sure!
Make sure to visit my Tumblr for inspirations and Instagram for more photos and Pinterest for sewing tips! You can also follow me on Bloglovin to get updates from my blog as soon as they are posted.
facebook bloglovin' pinterest instagram tumblr rss contact