This week's wrap up&wardrobe remix

Due to this week being so hectic, I was only able to show you one outfit: this one. But! I don't want to leave you without any wrap up so I decided to do my first remix post on this blog. I re-wear all of my clothes and always try to make them just a little bit different. I think it's a good thing to do and I personally like doing it: it's like solving a puzzle. When you already have one nice outfit, you ask yourself, what else will go well with one particular piece? How else can I style each of the pieces that make this outfit? Can a dress be treated as a skirt? Or as a top? How to layer it? I can make a small remixing tutorial for you guys if you'd want me to! Just let me know.

The dress I'm showing you today had to be retired after a year of wearing. I guess the quality wasn't the best here, the fabric got all wrinkly and stretchy... But I did get a lot of wear out of it! It's one of those wonderful, versatile pieces that you just can't get enough of. I need to sew one like it now. Let me show you some of the ways I've worn it in the past -- at least those few I've shown on the blog!

Outfits: 1, 2, 3.

Also here are some things I've loved this week!
Also we're going away for the next week to a place where the internet lives a very erratic life so bare with me if I suddenly get silent!

Make sure to visit my Tumblr for inspirations and Instagram for more photos and Pinterest for sewing tips! You can also follow me on Bloglovin to get updates from my blog as soon as they are posted.

facebook bloglovin' pinterest instagram tumblr rss contact

No comments:

Post a Comment