Analog Photography Sunday

I am currently at in the most important place there is to me on this planet. I've been coming here every since I was born and I have grown with it and it, with me. It is the one place in mu life that I know will not change with time and I'm pretty sure everyone needs this sort of assurance in their life.

It is a land in the mountains, surrounded by two other mountain ranges: the Tatra Mountains on one side and the Babia Gora mountain on the other. My Grandparents have been coming here for around 40 years now and they own a summer house here, one that is over 100 years old now, very sweet and beautiful and equally demanding, as everything here is.

I could write at lenght about my love for this place but I'm sure my strenght is not with words but with images. So I'm leaving you with those.

facebook bloglovin' pinterest instagram tumblr rss contact

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, this makes me long for endless summer and pretty landscapes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przepięknie. My bywamy u kolegi ze studiów w Zawoi raz/dwa razy do roku. Pięknie tam :)

    Ja mam takie miejsce na Kaszubach. Patrzysz na naturę i czujesz, że żyjesz. Mimo wielu podróży po Europie i tak małą wioskę na Kaszubach uważam za najpiękniejszą na Ziemi - rodzinny 'powrót do źródeł'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O, Zawoja jest blisko O.! Tak, tak, pięknie tam. Takie miejsca - takie swoje - są strasznie ważne, myślę. I żadne tam zagraniczne podróże ich nie przebiją.

      Delete