Cherishing

It is important to me at this time in my life to cherish the good things that happen to me. I tend to worry a lot. We both do, my boyfriend The Fish and I, and I think together we kinda double the amount of worry needlessly. I am aware that there are things that are ok to worry about: job, finances, our cat's recuring illness, even our dog's bitten ear. But these are things that we can change and it's good to act upon that knowledge. Other things, small, simple problems that worry us but otherwise just pass by and we can't do anything about them -- they're not worth all the sadness and sick stomachs.

Therefore, I try to stay calm and do my stuff. We take walks and take photos together with The Fish and sometimes with my Mum. I sew my dresses and am ecstatic about the stash of fabrics that came my way (more on that soon). My cats are cute and my dog is lovely and my boyfriend is perfect. I have a new phone and finally can post to Instagram (btw., you can follow me here if you want to). The food we eat is delicious and the video games we play are addictive. The weather is amazing and it's joy to choose my clothes these days. That is what I choose to see and value.

 
Dress: Camaieu 
Shirt: old 
Tights: old 
Shoes: Deichmann 
Scarf: found
Fot: my boyfriend The Fish

8 comments

  1. O rany, te zdjęcia są takie piękne! Tyle w nich ciepła i radości. Aż uśmiecham się do monitora.
    ps. chyba już tylko ja nie mam insta ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję, Elu! Coraz lepiej nam z Rybą idzie to wspólne zdjęciowane :).
      A instagrama zawsze chciałam mieć, bo wydaje mi się to - może naiwnie - takie przyjemne, bo tam po prostu ogląda się ładne zdjęcia i wrzuca się ładne zdjęcia :).

      Delete
  2. Co za klimat. Pięknie wyglądasz i wprowadziłaś taki klimat... aż chce się wyjść na spacer;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki :). To moje ulubione miejsce w okolicy, jest dziko, cicho, spokojnie... a przecież to kawałek Warszawy.

      Delete
  3. Przepiękne zdjęcia. Taką jesień lubię.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki! Ja też, oby utrzymała się jak najdłużej.

      Delete
  4. Bardzo podobają mi się zdjęcia, takie jesienne i radosne :)
    Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki! Miło mi, przekażę fotografowi :).

      Delete