Taking it slow

There are times when I feel like I have very little worth telling. At those times I like to keep to myself and keep quiet. Then there come times when I feel like I should start opening my mouth again, should wake up from my petrified state. After all, things are constantly in motion and I have to go along with the tide. And I do. But I like to do it slowly, at my own pace, even when everything around me seems to move at greater and greater speed every day.

There is a comfort in staying slow, being in the opposition to the reality that spins ever faster around me. I distance myself from the normal everyday fears and nervousness. I say: the world won't end if I don't do this and that or if I decide to do something else. The world won't stop rolling whether or not I fulfill my chores or not. If I don't feel like doing something, I can call it off and go my own way, doing what I find pleasing and worth pursuing. It is a very comfortable place that I'm in indeed.







Scarf: Rossmann 
Jacket: Camaieu 
Dress: second hand 
Belt: second hand 
Flats: Nord
Bag: no name

4 comments:

  1. so sweet! maybe we can follow to each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Feel free to follow me if you like!

      Delete
  2. bardzo fajne , lekko vintage'owo , podoba mi sie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki! właśnie taki lekki vintage lubię na co dzień :).

      Delete